January Favorites!

3:00:00 PM



Namaste Y'all!

A month of the New year is already over! Time is just flying isn't it?? Today we are sharing some of our favorite items that we used the heck out of this January. We each picked our favorite clothing item, accessory, and makeup/skincare related item. Enough of our yapping, lets just jump on into them :)

Cee's Faves

1. Clothing- A classic trench coat. I love this item because it is so versatile and can be worn as a casual look but can be dressed up as well.

Trench coat: Express (old) similar  here

2. Accessory- Fun Daisy statement necklace. I love this piece because it is subtle while still being a statement piece. 

Availaible Here

3. Makeup item: e.lf. Studio matte lip color in the shade Wine. I purchased this item very recently but quickly fell in love with it. 


Available at target, CVS, or here

Ess's Faves.

1. Clothing item- Utility Jacket. I bought my utility jacket on clearance at H&M a couple years ago for an awesome price so that alone puts it on my favorites list :D. I also love it because it is oversized so I can layer a bunch on really cold days or I can wear it alone on slightly warmer days. This jacket is great to travel in because its lighter but keeps me relatively warm. 


Jacket- H&M (old)
Similar found here and here

2. Accessory- Blanket Scarves. I have been LOVING the blanket scarf trend. This year's winter in Texas was much milder than past years so I didn't use these scarves a lot but I did find a few excuses to wear them. They are so big and warm and versatile. 


Far left:  Target
Middle:  Amazon
Right: Target
3. Skincare: Murad Environmental Shield Essential C-day moisturizer with SPF 30. I was on the hunt for a good skincare line that would reduce the acne scars and dark spots on my face when I came across this product. I started off using the starter kit which gave me great results and I have continued to use the moisturizer. This product is a little pricey but it definitely works for me. 


Can be found at Ulta

Those are a few of our favorites for this month, let us know your favorites in the comments! We hope you found this post fun and helpful!

Until next time,

Cee and Ess

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe