June Favorites

7:52:00 PM

Namaste Y'all!

This year has just been flying by, hasn't it? I can't believe half of the year is already over. This year has been especially amazing because of this blogging journey we began.

 Another month gone means another post of our monthly favorites! Both of us picked a few of our favorite things from June to share with you all.

Ess's Faves

1. Clothing: cold shoulder/ off the shoulder EVERYTHING. Y'all, I don't know why I didn't get into this trend the first time it was popular but I am SO glad it came back. I am so obsessed with this trend, I have picked up 4 pieces in the past couple of months. Of them all, I picked one favorite to share with you all.

This dress is everything I love put together! (ie. cold shoulder, pockets, comfortable)
I love the off that it's off the shoulder but still has the little details on the neck area so I don't look naked in close up selfies (LOL). 


2. Beauty: Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder gel nail polish in the shade 732A Stay Classy. I have been kind of in love with nude lip and nail colors lately and this is the perfect shade and it's also super affordable. I also love that its low maintenance and long lasting. I didn't even use a top coat and it stays chip free for days!

Bonus points for being cruelty-free!


3. Miscellaneous:  Ban.do phone case. Phone cases have always been a weakness of mine. Every time I upgrade my phone I buy a million phone cases but end up using only one. So I finally changed my ways and only got one phone case when I switched from the iPhone 5 to iPhone 6s. I used that one for a solid 5 months until I laid eyes on this beautiful case at work (working at Anthropologie is amazing but it's taking a toll on my bank account y'all).

I mean, how could I NOT get this?
Its also great for entertaining little kids (or yourself). I love trying to arrange the glitter perfectly.

my phone case is prettier than me
Dress: Anthropologie
Nailpolish: CVS
Phone Case: Exact or Similar

Cee's Favs 

4. Accessories: Micheal Kors Watch. I've just been loving this classic gold colored watch. It's the perfect size to make a statement. The muted gold color also matches with any outfit without being too loud or tacky. I was never much of a watch-person but I've been wearing this one everywhere!

5. Beauty: I've recently picked up some Revlon lipsticks from the drugstore and am absolutely loving them for the summer. They're so buttery and moisturizing without having a cakey feel. My favorite one is the 815 Fuchsia Shock. 



Cheers to a great first half of 2016, may the second half be even better! Leave us a comment of some of your favorite items or memories from this year so far :)

Signing off,
Cee and Ess


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe