September Favorites!

3:19:00 PM

Namaste Y'all!

Ess here, Cee has been caught up with school (the life of a pre-dental student) so it's just me today! It's October, and I am SO pumped about the impending cooler weather and leaves changing colors. I had a bunch of favorites last month so lets just jump into it! 

First and foremost, the season changing has been a HUGE favorite of mine. I hate the heat so the arrival of fall and cooler weather is my favorite thing right now. Texas is taking its sweet time cooling down but I've already broken out all of the scarves, sweaters, and boots!



Skin care: Lush Cosmetics Aqua Marina

Aqua Marina is a cleanser by Lush cosmetics.  It is made for gentle skins and has ingredients like calamine, seaweed, and aloe vera that calm irritated skin. It can be used all over your body but I use it as a facial cleanser because I have sensitive skin on my face. I picked this product up at the end of August so I've been using it for over a month now and I love it. This product leaves my face feeling so fresh and smooth.  



Fashion Favorite: Vans Perforated Leather Slip-on sneakers

These shoes have been on my lust list for YEARS now. I always talked myself out of buying them because I already have so many shoes but I finally bit the bullet and got them. And I couldn't be happier. These shoes are perfect. They are so comfortable and they look good with everything. They have made getting dressed so much quicker because I always wear them now. 


Miscellaneous: Suits (TV show)
A friend of mine told me I had to watch this show called Suits but I couldn't find it on Netflix or Hulu and ended up forgetting about it. But then I noticed that it was available on Amazon Prime video so I watched the pilot episode and I was hooked. The show is funny, sarcastic, and dramatic. Oh did I mention the cast is GORGEOUS? Basically all of the things I love in a TV show so this was right up my alley. I got hooked y'all. I have been watching this show every time I get the chance. I just finished the fourth season and I only like it more and more. There is one more season on Amazon Prime and the show is currently on its sixth season so I have to start waiting for new episodes once I'm caught up (which probably won't take long since I can't stop watching). Cee noticed that I was always watching it and she's obsessed now too! 

such a good looking bunch 

September was a good month but I'm looking forward to all things Fall this month! Hope you all have a great month, share some of your favorites with us in the comments.


Signing off,
Ess <3 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe