Fall to Winter Capsule

6:46:00 PM

Namaste Y'all!

Ess here,

The weather is finally starting to cool down in Dallas so the thicker clothes are slowly coming out of storage back into the closet. Since the new season is approaching I thought I would share my updated wardrobe with you all through my capsule. I am in school so this capsule is more on the relaxed spectrum of style. Fall is very short lived in Texas so I decided to do a combined capsule for fall and winter. This capsule also doesn't include gym clothes or accessories like hats, bags, or scarves. So, Lets get started, shall we?

Tops:

I picked 6 short sleeve shirts that I thought would be good to layer in Fall and Winter



Top Left: Brenta Lace Tank Anthropologie
Top Middle: Old from Anthropologie
Top Right: Eri + Ali swing Tee: Anthropologie
Bottom left: V-neck Tee OldNavy
Bottom Middle: Old from Abercrombie & Fitch
Bottom right: Adidas original trefoil Tshirt: Urban Outfitters

Must have a couple flannels for fall! 



Top left: Plaid shirt: old from Target 
Top right: Chambray: old from Old Navy
Top left: Boatneck shirt: old from Old Navy
Top right: Red Flannel: old from Old Navy

I also added a few thicker pullovers to have some easy options to throw on. 
Top left: Universal Studios souvenir shop
Top right: Old from Target
Bottom left and right: Urban Outfitters

Bottoms:
I picked the essential denims (white, light & dark blue, and black) as well as a couple fun festive seasonal colored bottoms.

Top left: dark wash: Old Navy
Top middle: Old from Banana Republic
Top right: Light wash: Old Navy
Bottom left: Old from JC Penny
Bottom middle: Old from Gap
Bottom right: Pilcro Cords Anthropologie

Dresses:
Since this wardrobe is mostly for school I only included two dresses. I don't typically wear dresses to school but I included these just in case any event comes up.
Left: Old from Holding Horses at Anthropologie
Right: Old tshirt dress from H&M
Layers: 
Layering items like cardigans and jackets were the hardest things for me to narrow down for this capsule. I love all things warm and cuddly so I hoard winter clothes like they are going out of style. After many hours of deliberation, I narrowed it down to seven essentials


Top Left: Old from Urban Outfitters
Top middle: Old from Gap Factory
Top right: Parker cardigan in Ivory- Urban Outfitters
Bottom left: Old from H&M
Bottom middle: Leather Jacket- Macys
Bottom right: Vest- Old Navy
Bottom: Utility Vest: Old from Target
Shoes: 
Covered all of my bases in the shoe department from heels to sneakers, booties, and boots!

Riding boots: Old from Target
Converse Chuck Taylors from Amazon
Adidas Superstars from Foot Locker
Steve Madden Black booties: Nordstrom
Taupe suede booties by Nicole Shoes from Amazon
Vans perforated leather slip-ons: Urban Outfitters
Steve Madden black block heels- Old
New Balance Black sneakers: Old from Urban Outfitters
Brown Combat Boots: Old from Rainbow

I've been playing around with the capsule wardrobe concept since coming back to school at the end of August so I'm more comfortable with the concept for this season's capsule. I ended up with a total of 38 pieces in my wardrobe.  I plan to keep this wardrobe through January so there will probably be a few changes so I'll probably do an update on how it's been and if I do end up making any changes. Whats your wardrobe must have? Let us know in the comments!

Until next time,
Ess :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe