Monday Musings

9:12:00 AM

Namaste Y'all!

Today we thought we'd try something new on the blog. We are going to be talking to you all about some new products we have been trying out. This week we thought we would start off positive and talk about some products that we've been loving so lets jump right into it.

1. The Body Shop Tea Tree skin clearing line: I (Ess) had a bad experience with laser hair removal which resulted in a lot of ingrown hairs on my face. A lot of these scarred like acne spots and created a lot of dark spots and discoloration on my face. I started using the face wash and lotion from this line initially and fell in love immediately. I then purchased the toner and face mask as well. I use the entire line (except face mask) as a part of my nightly routine. My face feels so fresh after using the product, I love the tingling sensation I get on my face every time I use it. I have seen great results with this line  and would highly recommend it to anyone with acne or dark spots like me. 


You can purchase : Prepackaged kit or shop individual products Here


2. Precision Blending Sponge: I have been a long time committed user of the Beauty Blender sponge and have tried a lot of less expensive dupes but have never been happy with anything but the original. I recently went to TJ Maxx and saw yet another dupe for only $3.99 and thought I would give it a try. I must admit that its the closest to the original Beauty Blender that I have tried. The sponge is very soft and "squishy" whereas most of the dupes I have tried have been very hard. One downside to this product is that it seems to absorb more of the product into the sponge than spreading it on the face, but overall I was very impressed with this dupe of the Beauty Blender.




3. Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark and deep brown hair: We really love this dry shampoo because unlike most dry shampoos on the market that just spray white powder, it does have a touch of color in it so it blends really well with our deep brown/black hair. We have never tried any of the high, salon end dry shampoos, but of the drugstore ones we have tried, Batiste is the only one that really takes away that greasy look in 2nd or 3rd-day hair. If you don't have time to wash your hair or you're just feeling a little lazy to do it, this product will definitely hold you over for a day. 


Purchase Here at Ulta

That's all we have for today, we hope you enjoy this new series of mini reviews and our opinions on products and find it helpful. 

Signing off,
Cee and Ess

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe