May Favorites and Life Updates

1:03:00 PM

Namaste Yall!

Today we wanted to take a minute and update you all about what's been going on and why we haven't  been posting on a regular schedule. We've just been swamped with so many things that it affected our posting schedule. We are blogging beginners and are still trying to figure out how to add blogging into our current life equation. We're trying our best to get it all normalized so we can bring you awesome blog posts weekly. Both of us went to India in march for Ess's sister's wedding. Cee had many of her end of semester exams to focus on, she also took a trip down to Austin to celebrate her friend's birthday, and now she's in Ohio for an internship. (you can read all about Cee's trip to Austin in our previous blog post). 

Now onto the good stuff!

Cee's favorites this month include



 Accessory: A good old cap is an essential for hot summer days and even when you're having a bad hair day. This particular one is black with white polka dots making it cute but simple enough to be paired with many different outfits. 


 Shoes: I got Adidas Superstars recently but I'm absolutely loving them. They're actually very comfortable and super cute with some jeans and a tee. I love that I can slip into them and be comfortable while looking stylish and chic. Effortless style is the BEST right??




Ess started interviewing for jobs immediately after our India trip and landed an awesome one with Anthropologie at the end of April. She's incredibly excited to share her experiences working there.

Ess's favorites this month are:

Makeup:
1. Kat Von D's everlasting liquid lipstick in the shade Lolita



Buy: Lolita or Dupe
I have been on the hunt for the perfect everyday color to wear to work. I wanted something neutral in color, matte finish, and long lasting and Lolita has all of these qualities.  I tried a bunch of drugstore ones but none of them lasted more than an hour. It hurt my soul a little to spend $20 on a lipstick but I am glad I did after using it. One gripe about this product is that it is slightly drying on its own but I use a lip balm underneath and it feels very comfortable. 

Lifestyle/health
2. My new bicycle!



I got a new bike last month and I absolutely love it! The weather in Dallas has been amazing as well, it's usually in the 90's by this time but it's been in the 70's-low 80's (this weather can be a favorite on its own LOL). This bike is best for cement roads and trails and is great for long rides. Biking adds a little variety in my fitness routine and I enjoy it a LOT more than jogging.

Fashion:
3. My brown crossbody bag with this adorable tassel
couldn't find the exact one but similar here and here

I actually found this bag at Target while looking for another similar brown bag. This bag caught my attention though and I fell in love. This bag is so versatile and easy to carry. It is well-made but very lightweight. I've been using this bag every day since I got it. It's perfection!


In other news, Ess is going back to school in the Fall to study business and we will be roommates! We are so excited to decorate our new place together and have a ton of decor  DIY's in mind so keep an eye out for posts related to this.

Pleases provide any feedback you may have about our recent posts and our blog in general, we would love to hear from you and grow better.

Signing off,
Cee and Ess


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe